Components and Electric Currents are Heating your Printed Circuit Board.
How hot would it get? Would the final temperature be compliant?
No data sheet in the world can say that. Our software TRM can do it.
TRM is a perfect software for thermal and electrical analysis ( electro-thermal ) of your printed circuit board. With new TRM3 it is even easier and safer to use than before (TRM3_Brochure).
Import your Gerber, component and drill data to TRM ("Thermal Risk Management") and investigate the thermal risks of your printed board before prototyping, or, use it to save money in manufacturing.
Our software TRM offers a unique combination of:
- Import all layers, prepregs, drilled holes and components
- Easy to use Export and Import Wizard for ALTIUM User. Video (15 mins):
- TRM3 with Wizard interface for Altium Designer (Video)
- Virtual thermographs all layers and prepregs in high resolution
- Trace heating (Ampacity) and component heating
- DC Voltage drop and flow of current in all traces
- Steady state and transient.
- Temperature dependent material properties
- Inductance Matrix
- Various environmental conditions
- Air Cooling
- Conduction cooling and heat sinks
- Radiation into vacuum
- Precision by physics and geometry
- Truely easy to use
- Can be used with any electronic CAD layout system by Gerber and Excellon
- Special ALTIUM Designer Export and Import. Quick and easy.
- Can also be used by technologists without layout data
- Going in depth with automatic tables
- Flexible server licensing
- Short to moderate computing times on laptop and PC
- Ask for a trial period
Fields of applications: LED Boards - Automotive - Power electronics - Electric mobility - Mechatronics - Avionics - Space - Backplanes - Converters